BlackArch Linux OS New Release Added 150 more tools.
New BlackArch Linux ISOs and OVA (2019.06.01) released with 2200 tools included. New version of installer (v1.1.1), kernel 5.1.4, and more important updates.
BlackArc Linux ISO using for ethical hacking and penetration Testing, now it comes with more tools and package updation. It is powered by advanced Linux 5.1.4 kernel.
BlackArch is a penetration testing distribution based in Arch Linux that provides a large amount of cyber security tools. It is an open-source distro created specially for penetration testers and security researchers.
Black Arch is similar to usage to both Parrot OS and Kali Linux when fully installed. A critical difference between the other distributions and BlackArch however, is that BlackArch does not provide a desktop environment but provides a lot of Window Managers preconfigured. Similar to Kali and Parrot, BlackArch can be burned to an ISO image and run as a live system.
Here’s the ChangeLog:
- added more than 150 new tools
- added ‘jedi-vim’ plugin
- updated vim plugins
- included linux kernel 5.1.4
- ISO file clean-ups and tweaks
- updated blackarch-installer to v1.1.1
- updated Xresources/Xdefaults + added support for rxvt-unicode
- package QAs (runtime checks) were performed prior the ISO build
- updated all blackarch tools and packages including config files
- updated all system packages
- updated all window manager menus (awesome, fluxbox, openbox)