It’s allow you to configure browser to route your browser traffic through that machine, which then makes a request for a page on your behalf, and then sends you the results. These are usually used at no cost to the user. Since they are accessible to the public these are often quite slow. Please see instructions for using a proxy server.
There are a variety of types of these proxy servers:
Transparent Proxy – This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server and also makes the original IP address available through the http headers. These are generally used for their ability to cache websites and do not effectively provide any anonymity to those who use them. However, the use of a transparent proxy will get you around simple IP bans. They are transparent in the terms that your IP address is exposed, not transparent in the terms that you do not know that you are using it (your system is not specifically configured to use it.) This type of proxy server does not hide your IP address.
Anonymous Proxy – This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server, but does not make the original IP address available. This type of proxy server is detectable, but provides reasonable anonymity for most users. This type of proxy server will hide your IP address.
Distorting Proxy – This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server, but make an incorrect original IP address available through the http headers. This type of proxy server will hide your IP address.
High Anonymity Proxy – This type of proxy server does not identify itself as a proxy server and does not make available the original IP address. This type of proxy server will hide your IP address.
Also Read:- Use Top Secure VPN For Online Privacy
A proxy server acts as a security barrier between your internal network and the Internet, keeping others on the Internet from being able to obtain access to information that is located on your internal network………and your browser is become like invible……..its hide your ip. like you use china country proxy den open google.com now google will open in china language form…………!~
How to change proxy settings in Browsers
@ Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on Tools then click on Options….
3. Click on the Advance tab, then click on the Network sub-tab and finally on the Settings… button.
4. Tick the Manual Proxy Configuration: radio button.
5. In the HTTP Proxy: box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
6. In the Port: box, type the in the port number that is used by the proxy server.
7. Click OK to close the Connection Settings window.
8. Click OK to close the Options window.
@ Internet Explorer
1. On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options, click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
2. Under Proxy server, click to select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
3. In the Address box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
4. In the Port box, type the port number that is used by the proxy server for client connections (by default, 8080).
5. You can click to select the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box if you do not want the proxy server computer to be used when you connect to a computer on the local network (this may speed up performance).
6. Click OK to close the LAN Settings dialog box.
7. Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.
@ proxy settings In Google Chrome.
* To change proxy settings: Click “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon right under the “window close” button.
* A popup menu will be dipslayed. Click “Options”.
* Select the “Under the Hood” tab.
* Scroll down and Click “change proxy settings” button.
* A popup dialog will be display. Select the Connections tab on this dialg.
* If you are using LAN, click “LAN Settings” button. If you are using Dial-up or Virtual Private Network connection, select necessary connection and click “Settings” button.
* Make sure the “automatically detect proxy settings” and “use a proxy automatic configuration script” options are not checked.
* In the “Proxy Server” area, click the check box next to Use a proxy server for this connection.
* If nessesary, enable “bypass proxy server for local addresses”.
* Click the “Advanced” button and set Proxy Server address (proxy IP), proxy server port.
* Click OK.
@ proxy settings in Safari.
* To change proxy settings: Open Safari
* Click Safari on top of the screen.
* Click “Preferences”.
* In the menu bar at the top of the window, Click “Advanced”.
* Click on the “Change Settings” button next to the Proxies label
* Click on the check box button next to Web Proxy (HTTP)
* Enter proxy server and port information
* Select “Apply Now” to save settings.
If Tor site blocked in your country, then try these Tor mirrors
Latest SSL Proxy Website:
Above service use HTTPS and your connection is encrypted.
These proxy website most use for free fast SSL Proxy. Enjoy surf to unblock Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy Server
The Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy (ASSP) Server project aims to create an open source platform-independent SMTP Proxy server which implements auto-whitelists, self learning Hidden-Markov-Model and/or Bayesian, Greylisting, DNSBL, DNSWL, URIBL, SPF, SRS, Backscatter, Virus scanning, attachment blocking, Senderbase and multiple other filter methods. Click ‘Files’ to download the professional version 2.6.3 build 20002.
A linux (ubuntu 18.04 LTS) and a freeBSD 11.2 based ready to run OVA of ASSP V2 are also available for download.
- Multiple Weighted DNSBLs
- Multiple Weighted URIBLs
- Weighted Regular Expression Filtering
- Penalty Box
- Attachment Blocking
- ClamAV and FileScan
- Blocking Reporting
- LDAP support
- Backscatter Detection
- recipient replacement / GUI user access rights management
- MIME charset conversion / DKIM check and signing
- multi DB support for all hashes / level based open plugin support
- transparent TCP proxy support
- Plugins: archive, full attachment check and replacement, OCR
- damping (steal spammers time)
- AUTH to relay host / POP3 collector
- configuration value and file synchronization
- Block Reports design could be customized
- Razor2 and DCC support using Plugin
- SNMP support (monitoring, configuring, controll-API)
- user group import (file or LDAP or command based)
- automatic crash analyzer Hidden Markov Model
- IPv6 socket support
- word stemming (several languages) for Bayesian analyzer
- Perl module autoupdate via PPM or CPAN
- Hidden Markov Model spam detection engine
- full unicode support
- DMARC support
- privat Whitelist (legacy, domain based, user based)
- privat IP and Domain lists (legacy, domain based, user based)
- CPU affinity settings
- web file commander
- graphical statistic output (SVG)
- native SSL support for target hosts
- client SSL-certificate validation
- privat SMIME signing
- corporate SMIME signing, using a single privat certificate
- content based executable attachment blocking
- content based compressed attachment blocking
- BATV check and signing
- Message-ID signing and check FBMTV
- remote support
- Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) processing and signing
- RSS feeds for blocked emails using Plugin
- zero day virus detection
- VirusTotal API
WEB PROXY SITES: