To Bypass lock screen of iPhone and Samsung Smartphones vulnerabilities. Which have founded by security researchers.
Bypass iOS7 Lock Screen
Samsung Galaxy Note2 and S3
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Security specialist Terence Eden explained in his blog that unauthorized users can press the “emergency call” and the “in case of an emergency” (ICE) contact list buttons and hold down the home button at the same time to cause the device’s home screen to pop up. From there a user can touch an app and gain access to it.
- Lock the device with a “secure” pattern, PIN, or password.
- Activate the screen.
- Press “Emergency Call”.
- Press the “ICE” button on the bottom left.
- Hold down the physical home key for a few seconds and then release.
- The phone’s home screen will be displayed – briefly.
- While the home screen is displayed, click on an app or a widget.
- The app or widget will launch.
- If the widget is “direct dial” the phone will start ringing.
How to bypass the Lock screen Samsung Galaxy S3
The bug was discovered by Sean McMillan
1) On the code entry screen press Emergency Call
2) Then press Emergency Contacts
3) Press the Home button once
4) Just after pressing the Home button press the power button quickly
5) If successful, pressing the power button again will
bring you to the S3’s home screen
McMillan said that it can “take quite a few attempts to get this working, sometimes this method works straight away, other times it can take more than 20 attempts.”
Apple iOS 6.1.2
This vulnerability was founded by Vulnerability Lab researcher. This vulnerability allows users to bypass the lock screen pass code and access the phones photos and contacts. Researchers say the vulnerable device can be plugged into a computer via USB and access data like voice mails, pictures, contacts, etc.
- Connect your device with itunes and the appstore to make sure the code lock is activated.
- Push the power button (top|right)
- The mobile will be activated and the iOS code lock will be visible
- Now, you click on the emergency call
- Try to dail any random emergency call number from a public listing (we used 911, 110 and 112)
- Call the number and cancel the call directly after the dail without a direct connection to the number
- Push again the power button and push after it the iphone button (square) in the middle
- In the next step you push the power button 3 secounds and in the third secound you push also with one finger the square and with another the emergency call button
- After pushing all 3 buttons you turn your finger of the square (middle) button and after it of the power button
- The display of the iOS will be black (blackscreen)
- Take our your usb plug and connect it with the iOS device in black screen mode
- All files like photos, contacts and co. will be available directly from the device harddrive without the pin to access.
Bypass Smartphone Lock Screen Through Viber App:
- First send viber message to victim
- Victim get viber message popups do some action on it.
- Then send another message to victim mobile.
- Victim mobile again get popup. Press back button of victim mobile.
- Now you get a full access of victim phone.