What is Jailbreaking: iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations on Apple devices running the iOS operating system through the use of software and hardware exploits – such devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and second generation Apple TV. Jailbreaking permits root access to the iOS operating system, allowing the download of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store.
Jailbreak Your iOS devices with Electra.
Electra is a free jailbreak tool for iOS 11.0 – 11.3.1. It is recommended to futurerestore before running Electra. Although Electra itself should be safe.
Currently Electra 571335 devices successfully jailbroken.
- On iOS 11.3-11.3.1, the device will reboot twice and Electra will need to be re-run after the first reboot
- An APFS snapshot is created of / so you may revert it at a later date if needed
- It is recommended to future restore if you have blobs before running Electra to ensure the best possible installation
- Cydia is included
- OpenSSH is running on port 22
- Electra repo added by default
- Substitute, Tweak Loader and Substrate Compatibility Layer available from Electra repo
- Many packages need to be updated for both Electra and iOS 11 (make sure they’re updated before installing as they may not work yet)
- RocketBootstrap 1.0.6 or higher is required for use on iOS 11
- Many apps, launch daemons and installation binaries are broken as they require entitlements to be added
Taig Jailbreak Tool
Early this month, Apple released iOS 8.1.3, part of users have successfully upgraded to the newest system version, while temporarily there is no untethered jailbreak mothed for iOS 8.1.3. As said , Taig Jailbreak Team have already completed the untethered jailbreak support for iOS 8.2.
Recently, Apple just released the iOS 8.2 beta 5 version, which means the official iOS 8.2 would come soon.
Announce the TaiG Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8.2 beta 1&2 on Windows.
To those who have already upgraded to iOS 8.1.3, we suggest you upgrading to iOS 8.2 beta 1&2 by using TaiG Firmware Upgrade Tool, and then use TaiG Jailbreak Tool to jailbreak your device. To TaiG users.
Pangu Jailbreak iOS Device for Latest version iOS 8 and iOS 8.1
Pangu jailbreak (iOS8) version 1.0 is ready for strict jailbreak developer version.
Available for iPod Touch, iPhone 4S, iPhone5/5C/5S, iPhone6/6plus, iPad Mini2/3, iPad/iPad Air/Air2
evasiOn – iOS 7 Jailbreak
Pangu- Jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1.
The untethered jailbreak is compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, Retina iPad mini and iPod touch 5G running iOS 7.1-iOS 7.1.1.
Redsn0w version 0.9.15b1, with significant new features supporting restoring to older firmware no longer being signed by Apple. For brevity, we’ll list most of the new features in bullet form.
- restore from any 5.x iOS to any other (up, down or the same) 5.x iOS on all devices as long as you have the correct blobs (see more below)
- Cydia now included in the tethered 6.0 jailbreak on A4 devices
- automatically “Just Boot” tethered when qualifying A4 device connects in DFU mode
- untethered 6.0 jailbreak on old-bootrom 3GS
- untethered 6.0 activation on any 3GS or iPhone4
- directly restore pre-A5 devices to earlier firmware — no more complicated 15-step how-to’s with stitching, iTunes errors, and “hosts file” concerns
- fetch new signed blobs for any IPSW (present or future — no redsn0w update required) using Extras->SHSH Blobs->New
- block the BB update for any 3GS or iPhone4 restore (past, present, or future — no redsn0w update required) using Extras->Even More->Restore
- deactivate any iPhone, useful for testing your “official” unlock status through iTunes. (Please only deactivate your own iPhone!)
- activation status shown on “Even more” page
- significantly more (very nerdy) info returned by “Identify” button when device is in Normal mode
- tethered jailbreak of ATV2 supported (but the only thing available for it is the SSH2 custom bundle available here — no Cydia yet. Must use “Select IPSW” for tethered boot of ATV2 for now).
- auto-exit WTF mode for older devices with broken buttons
- any time a set of blobs is fetched remotely (from Apple or Cydia), redsn0w also saves them locally (and will check there first if you click “Local”)
evasiOn – iOS 6.0-6.1.2 Jailbreak
Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 6.0 through 6.1.2
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or
- Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1.2 (you may check in Settings)
- General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer