No matter how advanced and efficient your product or services, you will get the desired response only if you do a properly planned marketing. From very basic needs like water, food items, electronic products to the services provided by businesses in every field, all of them reach their potential customers through something called marketing.
Every business needs to hire professionals so as to advertise their products effectively on different marketing channels. One such field is Digital Marketing, where one can advertise products over a lot of digital channels like social media, email, mobile applications, or in between gaming or other websites.
Now when people of every age group and every field use a smartphone, service providers find it easier to get their products advertised. More than direct interaction, people interact through the internet. It is obvious that there is a huge increase in the demand for digital marketing.
Let us understand what actually is digital marketing.
What is Digital Marketing?
Comprehensively, the marketing of products or services by means of digital media is called Digital Marketing. All the products and services are to be rendered digitally so as to let your potential customers know about their availability. There are lots of services that we don’t know about, just because they sit back in the world of digitization.
Companies these days are hiring a large number of professionals like SEO(Search Engine Optimization) professionals or Digital Marketing Manager, for delivering the advertisements of their services and launching successful ads campaigns. Not only advertising but a perfectly fine lining is to be done so as to convince consumers in a very short period of time.
There is already a cut-throat competition between companies for creating better brand awareness, reaching the target audience, converting prospects to leads, and ultimately generating a higher Return on Investment (ROI) through digital marketing. So, once you get a clear understanding of digital marketing trends and its various aspects, you could be approaching a promising career ahead. Digital marketing is one of the fastest-growing sectors, and it definitely makes sense to start a career in this domain.
Professionals usually prefer to take training to get the hang of the concepts covered in digital marketing. If you are a beginner and really wish to get trained in Digital Marketing, here is a list of top five online training providers that you can rely on.
IIDE ranks among the top institutes for digital marketing today. By winning the World Education Congress Awards 2021, IIDE is raising the bar for imparting education worldwide. As opposed to teaching through outdated PPTs, IIDE focuses on providing students with custom-tailored, concise, and real-world relevant curriculum. Their digital marketing course focuses on various digital marketing tools and techniques that will help students in the
Course to take: Online Digital Marketing Course
- The course highlights are:
- 40+ Hours of Video Learning and 70+ Hours of Live Learning
- 20+ Industry Tools Mastery
- 7 Modular Assignments along with 8 Brand Projects
- 13+ Certifications and 1 Final Project
- 1-on-1 Mentoring
- 100% placement assistance
- 250 + Hiring Partners
- 0% EMI Option
- Super Sessions
- Learn from Industry Experts
- Career guidance
- Live Q&A
- Resume & Interview Training
At simplilearn, the students are taken from a fundamental level to the most advanced concepts and techniques that come across the digital marketing spectrum. Here the individuals are made to attain expertise in the broad area of digital marketing.
Course to take – Digital Marketing Specialist Training
The course highlights are:
- Leading-edge instructors from Silicon Valley.
- Mentors are available online
- Education in most advanced digital marketing tools and techniques.
- 53 hours of learning through instructors in addition to 40 hours of interactive training through videos at your own pace.
- Prepare individuals for several industry-recognized exams that include OMCA, YouTube, Facebook, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Provide support to professionals like entrepreneurs, marketers who are looking forward to expanding their knowledge base in this field.
There is a drastic increase in the number of aspirants for this course because it allows you to choose your own time slot and help you learn at your own pace.
Digital Marketing Institute
This institute is ideal for professionals willing to get a professional diploma in Digital Marketing. Their courses offer specialization in digital marketing, including mobile platforms, social media, SEO, PPC(Pay Per Click), and email marketing.
Course to take – Digital Marketing institute- the Certified Digital Marketing professional.
Following are the course highlights:
- No background knowledge is required at an entry-level.
- Skilled instructors provide around 30 hours of online tuition.
- Moving through basic concepts of digital marketing through covering things such as digital analytics and strategies, there are ten separate modules.
- This course is a one-step in a number of training courses leading eventually to a Masters in Digital Marketing Certification, which is cited as in professional level.
Coursera is one of the leading training providers that offer courses in different categories ranging from project management to cyber security, cloud computing, and more. Their digital marketing specialization course is a subset of the University of Illinois’ MBA program. Candidates may go for separate courses as stand-alone elements that count toward MBA.
Course to take – Digital Marketing Specialization Course.
The course highlights are as follows:
- You are made to complete real-life project
- 7 separate online courses are carried out across 26 weeks of online tuition.
- The topics included are search engine optimization, social media marketing, 3D printing, and digital marketing analytics.
The digital marketing course offered by EdX is a part of the University of Pennsylvania’s online tuition presence. The study is carried out through 4 different courses that assist people in developing the skills required to achieve excellence in digital marketing.
Course to take – EdX Wharton Digital Marketing
The course highlights are as follows:
- The course demands 3-5 hours of concentration every week for around 24 weeks.
- It covers concepts such as omnichannel marketing, marketing analytics, social media strategy, analysis, and data-driven customer-centered approaches to customer retention.
- They include new techniques in market research as in social media analytics, Conjoint Analysis, and Regression Analysis.
- You get a professional certification if you take this course.
There are two options in Udacity for Digital Marketing Course. If a candidate is seeking a career in digital marketing, he can go for the Nanodegree program, which is a full-feature full-immersion learning experience. Along with establishing a broad-based understanding of the whole digital marketing system, this course offers you an opportunity to master platform-specific skills.
Course to take – Digital Marketing Nanodegree
The modules of learning are:
- Search engine optimization
- Social media
- Marketing fundamentals
- Content strategy
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Metrics with google analytics
- Display advertising
- Social media marketing with Facebook
The second option is a self-study model. This is best suited for the candidates who are already in the field of digital marketing and wish to upgrade themselves and add up to their skills.
Now that you know about the top online training providers in the field of digital marketing, you should not have second thoughts about getting enrolled in any one of them. Digital marketing is a challenging career opportunity, and you set yourself apart from the crowd by becoming a certified digital marketer. So, start your digital marketing journey today!