Apple iOS 15.2 is the latest version of iPhone and iPad operating system. Get the latest software updates with minor bugs fixes.
Apple’s iOS 15.2 update is the first major update since iOS 15.1, which added features such as FaceTime SharePlay and ProRes support to the iPhone. The new update for iOS 15.2 includes features like Macro Control for the iPhone 13 as well as a new Apple Music tier for all iPhone users.
As part of this update, Homekit security vulnerabilities are patched and iPhone issues causing messages not to load when sent using an iCloud link are fixed.
iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 Security update
- The updates Available for iPhone 6s and later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, iPad mini 4 and later, and iPod touch (7th generation)
- Impact: Processing a maliciously crafted HomeKit accessory name may cause a denial of service
- Description: A resource exhaustion issue was addressed with improved input validation.
- CVE: CVE-2022-22588
Keeping your software up to date is one of the most important things you can do to maintain your Apple product’s security.
- The latest version of iOS and iPadOS is 15.2.1. Learn how to update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- The latest version of macOS is 12.1. Learn how to update the software on your Mac and how to allow important background updates.
- The latest version of tvOS is 15.2. Learn how to update the software on your Apple TV.
- The latest version of watchOS is 8.3. Learn how to update the software on your Apple Watch.
Note that after a software update is installed for iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, and watchOS, it cannot be downgraded to the previous version.
How To Download iOS 15.2?
To download the latest iOS version update, go to Settings > General > Software Update and select Download and Install.
When the download is complete, restart your iPhone and you’ll be on the latest version of iOS.