The continuous demand for hiring a skilled security professional is rising far beyond the IT industry. If you are someone interested in making a career in information security and management, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we have gathered all the relevant information about the latest CISSP Certification Training course. The course is designed by experts to help any individual acquire the requisite skills to master the field of information security.
The CISSP training, fully known as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification Training, is designed with the goal to spread knowledge about best practices for managing information security while minimizing risk. So, you get comprehensively trained throughout this course to ace the CISSP® exam on your very first attempt in order to get the professional certification.
Let us understand this course and what all the benefits it includes that can help in making your future career. So let’s dive in:
Overview of CISSP Training
CISSP is an independent information security certification that is granted by (ISC) 2, also known as the International Information System Security Certification Consortium. Upon getting this renowned and widely-recognized certification, you get the best opportunity to advance your future career in security-related job roles.
According to the sources of PayScale, CISSP is currently one of the highest paying IT certifications as the average annual receiving salary of a certified individual is above $140,000.
Given the growing importance of IT professionals and the changing demands of the industry, this CISSP Training course aims to meet all of the individuals’ needs, such as designing, implementing, and managing information security across their respective organization
The course prepares you through the 8 essential domains concerning cyber security, which gives you an enlarged view along with the requisite knowledge to master the management of information security by applying the latest techniques. Learn how to manage risk, networks, secure assets, software, and communication channels. A thorough training will be provided so that you do sufficient preparation and practice to perform your role as a security professional in the real world.
So, join the course and get ready to get CISSP® certification and win any challenges that may arise to meet organizational goals. In this way, CISSP certification proves to be very beneficial for your future career and acts as a differentiator in your job portfolio to highlight your level of competence and zeal to take on information security.
Why Should You Get a CISSP Certification?
During these testing times of post-pandemic when there are various exciting challenges in every field, if you have secured your future as an information security professional, no barrier can stop you from leading a successful professional life. The reason behind the constant need for security professionals is that organizations are bound to collect and generate vast amounts of data.
So, if you can meet their requirements for management of information and its security by demonstrating skills and understanding, then you are more likely fit to rule the IT industry. You just need to master the task of securing information and ensure that access to data remains restricted to only authorized individuals. Learn how to spot the vulnerable key points in an IT cell of an organization and take appropriate measures to secure all the assets and networks against any internal or external threats.
Steps to Getting CISSP Certification
Step 1: Get updated knowledge of the latest best practices in the field of information security and advance your understanding and practice of the essential processes and concepts with CISSP Certification from (ISC) 2.
Step 2: Complete comprehensive training on the eight modules required to pass the CISSP® Exam.
Step 3: Set up the CISSP exam.
Step 4: Pass the exam, and now you are eligible to get the CISSP Certification.
10 Things You Will Get to Learn in the CISSP Certification Course
1. Asset Management: Master the practice of asset management to protect the assets of your organization throughout each stage of their lifecycle.
2. Security Standards: Learn to identify concept structures and principles that are effective in securing systems, networks, equipment, and applications.
3. Physical Security: Learn to evaluate the physical security elements which are related to the information system requirements.
4. Network Security: Master the expertise of identifying and fixing vulnerabilities in organizational networks and communication channels.
5. Access Control: Explore the measures that can effectively restrict data access to only authorized individuals through identification.
6. IT Security: You will learn the advanced concepts and methodologies in IT Security.
7. Aligning organizational goals: Learn to align the goals of your organization with security functions.
8. Protecting assets: The main priority is asset security. You should be protecting the significant assets of the enterprise throughout their lifecycle.
9. Secure Systems: Learn the effective ways to design, execute, and monitor secure systems and use them to mitigate risk.
10. Risk Management: Discover concepts concerning information security and efficiently perform risk management.
There are, as such, no prerequisites that you need to fulfill in order to take up the CISSP certification training course. However, attendees to the course are required to meet certain qualifications, which are as follows:
- Must have at least 5 year experience in minimum two of the eight domains concerning cybersecurity in the (ISC) 2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge.
- Must have acquired a 4-year college degree or similar or additional credential from any (ISC)² approved list as it will satisfy attendees’ 1 year experience.
So, join the CISSP course today and give a major boost to your career by acquiring the right IT certification.
Happy learning folks!