Watcher – Open Source Cybersecurity Threat Hunting Platform and developed with Django and React JS.
Watcher is a Django & React JS automated platform for discovering new potentially cybersecurity threats targeting your organisation.
It should be used on webservers and available on Docker.
- Detect emerging vulnerability, malware using social network and other RSS sources (www.cert.ssi.gouv.fr, www.cert.europa.eu, www.us-cert.gov, www.cyber.gov.au…).
- Detect Keywords in pastebin & in other IT content exchange websites (stackoverflow, github, gitlab, bitbucket, apkmirror, npm…).
- Monitor malicious domain names (IPs, mail/MX records, web pages using TLSH).
- Detect suspicious domain names targeting your organisation, using dnstwist.
- Useful as a bundle regrouping threat hunting/intelligence automated features.
- Create cases on TheHive and events on MISP.
- Integrated IOCs export to TheHive and MISP.
- LDAP and Local Authentication.
- Email notifications.
- Ticketing system feeding.
- Admin interface.
- Advance users permissions & groups.
Watcher provides a powerful user interface for data visualization and analysis. This interface can also be used to manage Watcher usage and to monitor its status.
Malicious domain names monitoring
IOCs export to TheHive and MISP
Potentially malicious domain names detection
Django provides a ready-to-use user interface for administrative activities. We all know how an admin interface is important for a web project: Users management, user group management, Watcher configuration, usage logs…
Create a new Watcher instance in ten minutes using Docker (see Installation Guide).
Thehive & MISP Export
You can export monitored DNS to TheHive or MISP:
- Go to /website_monitoring page.
- Add new DNS to monitored.
- Click on the blue upload/cloud button.
- Choose which service you want to use.
How to Update Watcher
To update Watcher image please follow the instructions below:
- Stop all containers: docker-compose down
- Remove the old docker images: docker rmi felix83000/watcher:latest searx/searx searx/searx-checker rssbridge/rss-bridge:latest
- Pull the newer docker images: docker-compose up
This will update Watcher, Rss-bridge and Searx.