Hacking Tools > All the tools are related to find security network and framework vulnerability.
Simple command line forensics tool for tracking USB device artifacts (history of USB events) on GNU/Linux.
usbrip (derived from “USB Ripper”, not “USB R.I.P.” astonished) is an open source forensics tool with CLI interface that lets you keep track of USB device artifacts (aka USB event history, “Connected” and “Disconnected” events) on Linux machines.
Besides, it also can:
- Export gathered information as a JSON dump (and open such dumps, of course);
- Generate a list of authorized (trusted) USB devices as a JSON (call it auth.json);
- Search for “violation events” based on the auth.json: show (or generate another JSON with) USB devices that do appear in history and do NOT appear in the auth.json;
- When installed with -s flag create crypted storages (7zip archives) to automatically backup and accumulate USB events with the help of crontab scheduler;
- Search additional details about a specific USB device based on its VID and/or PID.
The Mole: Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
Mole is an automatic SQL Injection exploitation tool. Only by providing a vulnerable URL and a valid string on the site it can detect the injection and exploit it, either by using the union technique or a Boolean query based technique. The Mole uses a command based interface, allowing the user to indicate the action he wants to perform easily.
>> Fingerprint of the remote SQL Server (version, user performing the queries, user privileges, xp_cmdshell availability, DB authentication mode)
>> Bruteforce of ‘sa’ password (in 2 flavors: dictionary-based and incremental).
>> Creation of a custom xp_cmdshell if the original one has been removed
>> Upload of netcat (or any other executable) using only normal HTTP requests (no FTP/TFTP needed).
>> TCP/UDP portscan from the target SQL Server to the attacking machine, in order
to find a port that is allowed by the firewall of the target network
and use it for a reverse shell.
>> Direct and reverse bindshell, both TCP and UDP
>> ICMP-tunneled shell, when no TCP/UDP ports are available for a direct/reverse
shell but the DB can ping your box.
>> DNS-tunneled pseudo-shell, when no TCP/UDP ports are available for
a direct/reverse shell, but the DB server can resolve external hostnames
(check the documentation for details about how this works).
>> Evasion techniques to confuse a few IDS/IPS/WAF.
>> Integration with Metasploit3, to obtain a graphical access to the remote DB
server through a VNC server injection.
HexorBase – The DataBase Hacker Tool
To Audit Management and Multiple Databases
HexorBase is a database application designed for management and audit multiple database servers simultaneously from a single location, is able to perform SQL queries and brute force attacks against servers common database ( MySQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL ).
This tool is simple to use and very practical, may have to know a little SQL, but the basics.
HexorBase runs on Linux and presumably Windows, and requires:
python-qt4 python python-MySQLdb cx_Oracle python-psycopg2 python-python-qscintilla2 pymssql
To install it you must download and from the console:
root @ host: ~ # dpkg-i hexorbase_1.0_all.deb
Project website and download HexorBase:
Intercepter is a sniffer tool which offers various capabilities including sniffing for password hashes related to ICQ/IRC/AIM/FTP/IMAP/POP3/SMTP/LDAP/BNC/SOCKS/HTTP/
WWW/NNTP/CVS/TELNET/MRA/DC++/VNC/MYSQL and ORACLE. It also sniffs ICQ/
AIM/JABBER/YAHOO/MSN/GADU-GADU/IRC and MRA protocols. It has a built-in arp poisoning module, can change MAC addresses of LAN adapters, and has various other interesting functionality.
Ani-Shell is a simple PHP shell with some unique features like Mass Mailer , A simple Web-Server Fuzzer , DDoser, Back Connect , Bind Shell etc etc ! This shell has immense capabilities and have been written with some coding standards in mind for better editing and customization.
1. Email Trace back is set to Off as default and emails will not be sent , If you are setting this feature on make sure you change the default email address ([email protected]) to Your email address , Please Change it before using.
2. Username and Passwords are set to lionaneesh and lionaneesh respectively , Please change them for better security.
3. As a default Lock Mode is set to on! This should not be change unless you want your shell exposed.
Username : lionaneesh
Password : lionaneesh
- Platform Independent
- Mass – Mailer
- Small Web-Server Fuzzer
- Secure Login
- Deletion of Files
- Bind Shell
- Back Connect
- Fixed Some Coding errors!
- Rename Files
- Encoded Title
- Traceback (Email Alerts)
- PHP Evaluate
- Better Command Execution (even supports older version of PHP)
- Mass Code Injector (Appender and Overwriter)
- Lock Mode Customization
Latest Version Addition
- Mail Bomber (With Less Spam detection feature)
- PHP Decoder
- Better Uploader
- Fixed some Coding errors
sqlmap has been released and has a considerable amount of changes including an almost entirely re-written SQL Injection detection engine.
Sqlmap is an open source penetration testing tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting SQL injection flaws and taking over of database servers. It comes with a kick-ass detection engine, many niche features for the ultimate penetration tester and a broad range of switches lasting from database fingerprinting, over data fetching from the database, to accessing the underlying file system and executing commands on the operating system via out-of-band connections. Its a good tools for find Sql Vulnerability.
- Rewritten SQL injection detection engine (Bernardo and Miroslav).
- Support to directly connect to the database without passing via a SQL injection, -d switch (Bernardo and Miroslav).
- Added full support for both time-based blind SQL injection and error-based SQL injection techniques (Bernardo and Miroslav).
- Implemented support for SQLite 2 and 3 (Bernardo and Miroslav).
- Implemented support for Firebird (Bernardo and Miroslav).
- Implemented support for Microsoft Access, Sybase and SAP MaxDB (Miroslav).
- Added support to tamper injection data with –tamper switch (Bernardo and Miroslav).
- Added automatic recognition of password hashes format and support to crack them with a dictionary-based attack (Miroslav).
- Added support to fetch unicode data (Bernardo and Miroslav).
- Added support to use persistent HTTP(s) connection for speed improvement, –keep-alive switch (Miroslav).
- Implemented several optimization switches to speed up the exploitation of SQL injections (Bernardo and Miroslav).
- Support to parse and test forms on target url, –forms switch (Bernardo and Miroslav).
- Added switches to brute-force tables names and columns names with a dictionary attack, –common-tables and –common-columns.
DRIL – Domain Reverse IP Lookup Tool:
DRIL (Domain Reverse IP Lookup) Tool is a Reverse Domain Tool that will really be useful for penetration testers to find out the domain names which are listed in the the target host, DRIL is a GUI, JAVA based application which uses a Bing API key.
DRIL has a simple user friendly interface which will be helpful for penetration tester to do their work fast without a mess, this is only tested on Linux but as it is JAVA it should work on Windows too.
There are various other tools which carry out similar tasks.
Note: All the tools are knowledge purpose only.