Tor Browser 10.0.18 is now available from the Tor Browser download page and also from our distribution directory.
The Tor Browser fixes a vulnerability that allows installed applications to track you.
Tor Browser 10.0.18 fixes a number of bugs, including one that allows sites to fingerprint the applications on users’ devices in order to track them.
Tor is free and open-source software for enabling anonymous communication. It directs Internet traffic through a free, worldwide, volunteer overlay network, consisting of more than seven thousand relays, for concealing a user’s location and usage from anyone conducting network surveillance or traffic analysis.
This version updates Tor to 0.4.5.9, including important security fixes. In addition, on Android, this version updates Firefox to 89.1.1, and NoScript to 11.2.8 This version includes important security updates to Firefox for Android.
Update Tor to 0.4.5.9
- Update Fenix to 89.1.1
- Update NoScript to 11.2.8
- Bug 40055: Rebase android-componets patches on 75.0.22 for Fenix 89
- Bug 40165: Announce v2 onion service deprecation on about:tor
- Bug 40166: Hide “Normal” tab (again) and Sync tab in TabTray
- Bug 40167: Hide “Save to Collection” in menu
- Bug 40169: Rebase fenix patches to fenix v89.1.1
- Bug 40170: Error building tor-browser-89.1.1-10.5-1
- Bug 40432: Prevent probing installed applications
- Bug 40470: Rebase 10.0 patches onto 89.0
Bug 40290: Update components for mozilla89-based Fenix