In this post, we list the Top Cybersecurity certification courses that you can get certified and learn online.
The Hackers Online Club is offering a limited time discount on all Cybersecurity and Information Security courses.
Also, you can save thousands of dollars. You’ll get full access to every single course and practice exam, all training material, all upgrades.
Get 100+ Cyber Security Courses – 87 percent off
First of all we are offering Top 100 plus courses with 87 percent off on original price. It will include
- Information and cyber security
- Ethical hacking
- Penetration testing
- Secure coding
- Exam preparation
- Digital forensics
- Incident response and more
Top security certificates
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CySA+
- CompTIA Pentest+
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco’s CCNA R/S 200-125
- Cisco’s CCNA (200-120)
- Cisco’s CCENT certification / ICND1 (100-105)
- Cisco’s CCNP
We are recommending to Grab all above courses here
2. Hands-on Penetration Testing Labs
- Get the Course here
Comprehensive walk through of penetration testing labs using Kali Linux
This course consists of 100% hands-on technical labs, utilizing Kali Linux to hack a variety of intentionally vulnerable operating systems. All of the resources to build the labs are free. Detailed instructions on how to set up the labs are included within this course (VMware Player, Kali Linux, Kioptrix, etc.). To make the most out of this course, it is recommended that you actually perform the activities within the labs rather than just watch the videos.
The main points that will be covered in this course is enumeration, remote exploitation, buffer overflows, and privilege escalation. These labs will show you how to interpret results from tools such as Nmap, Dirb, and enum4linux, and use them effectively to compromise vulnerable systems. Please note that these labs contain spoilers, and it is a good idea to attempt to compromise the vulnerable systems on your own prior to getting the answers from the walk through that’s provided.
3. Learn Wireshark like a Pro
Start your first capture, use Wireshark features to understand the data and analyze the network communication
That you’ll learn
- Get to know the key features of Wireshark
- Recognize the essential components of network communication
- Explore the different methods of setting up a packet capture
- Analyze packets using the Wireshark tool
- Analyze client to server communication with Wireshark
- Examine network traffic and identify potentially malicious traffic
- Examine the data
- within the network and how it shows up in Wireshark
This course will cover the process for conducting protocol analysis. This will serve as a foundation for the skill required for a number of different types of careers. Protocol analysis is the technique of analyzing what is or has taken place on a network. This is used by Security Operations Center analysts as well as network forensics investigators.
4. Complete Ethical Hacking Course Bundle
- Get this course Bundle here
Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts. There is no need to spend years going through hundreds of different courses and still being average when it comes to expertise in ethical hacking.
Imagine you know everything important in the domain of ethical hacking. You know how hackers would attack your systems, websites & networks but more importantly you know how you can secure all your systems from hackers.
This is the most comprehensive ethical hacking course out there in the market. It is a set of 5 different courses that will take you from beginner to expert, through easy to follow on-demand video lectures, articles, and other resources.
5. CompTIA Pentest+ : Complete Course & Practice Exam
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA Pentest+ exam, including downloadable PDFs of every lecture to follow along with as you progress through the videos and to review before test day!
The CompTIA Pentest+ certification is an intermediate-level vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to plan/scope an assessment, understand the legal/compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning/penetration test, and analyze/report on your findings.