Apple releases iOS 16.3 Update Security and Bug Fixes.
Are you excited to get your hands on the latest iOS update? Look no further, because iOS 16.3 and iPadOS 16.3 are now available for all iPhone and iPad devices.
What’s New iOS 16.3
iOS 16.3 update introduces a new Unity wallpaper to honor Black history and culture in celebration of Black History Month, Security Keys for Apple ID, and includes other enhancements, bug fixes, and security updates for your iPhone.
Following iOS 16.3 update includes enhancements and bug fixes:
- New Unity wallpaper honors Black history and culture in celebration of Black History Month.
- Security Keys for Apple ID allow users to strengthen the security of their account by requiring a physical security key as part of the two factor authentication sign in process on new devices.
- Support for HomePod (2nd generation).
- Emergency SOS calls now require holding the side button with the up or down volume button and then releasing in order to prevent inadvertent emergency calls.
Some Security Fixes in iOS 16.3
- Fixes an issue in Freeform where some drawing strokes created with Apple Pencil or your finger may not appear on shared boards.
- Addresses an issue where the wallpaper may appear black on the Lock Screen.
- Fixes an issue where horizontal lines may temporarily appear while waking up iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Fixes an issue where the Home Lock Screen widget does not accurately display Home app status.
- Addresses an issue where Siri may not respond properly to music requests.
- Resolves issues where Siri requests in CarPlay may not be understood correctly.
How to Update?
Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
If you see more than one software update option available, choose the one that you want to install.
Tap Install Now.
If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap Install Now.
And get Latest iOS Update version.