Now 1Password is support for Linux users, one of the password management company.
1Password for Linux is the simple, beautiful password manager you’ve been looking for. Easily organize your secure information, save and fill passwords in your web browser, and have everything available at your fingertips.
“We believe that native apps with deep integration create a better experience, so 1Password for Linux will feel right at home on your desktop, whichever flavor of Linux you choose,” said Dave Teare, a Founder of 1Password.
- Automatic Dark Mode selection based on your GTK theme
- Open network locations (FTP, SSH, SMB)
- Integration with GNOME, KDE, and your favorite window manager
- System tray icon support for staying unlocked while closed
- Open and fill in your default browser
- X11 clipboard integration and clearing
- GNOME Keyring and KDE Wallet support
- Kernel keyring integration
- DBUS API support
- Command line API
- Integration with system lock and idle services
Unified Experience and Passwordless login
When you go all-in on deep integration with the operating system, you get to do some awesome things… like using the Linux kernel keyring to establish a fully encrypted connection between 1Password for Linux and 1Password in the browser.
1Password for Linux also debuts with several features that are coming soon to 1Password for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android:
- Secure file attachments
- Item archiving and deletion features for better document organization
- Watchtower Dashboard to monitor and evaluate your password security health
- New sharing details to see who has access to what
- Quick Find and intelligent search suggestions
- A beautiful new look and feel based on our new design language
You can download 1Password for Linux here
How To Install get here
1Password is the easiest way to store and use strong passwords. Log in to sites and fill forms securely with a single click.
With 1Password you only ever need to memorize one password.
All your other passwords and important information are protected by your Master Password, which only you know.
At the tip of your fingers
1Password can record your usernames and passwords when you sign in to apps and websites. Our automatic form filler allows you to sign in to your online accounts with a single click, look, or touch.
Keep your secrets safe
Your privacy is our top priority. A combination of policy, innovative thinking, and a deep respect for your right to privacy ensure that your data is always kept safe and secure.
Your 1Password data is end-to-end encrypted to keep it safe at rest and in transit. The security recipe starts with AES 256-bit encryption.
Your logins and private documents are securely stored in your password vault. This keeps your information locked away from thieves, hackers, and other unsavory types.
Alerts you to security breaches
Watchtower alerts you about password breaches and other security problems with your 1Password items.